LIC HFL “HomY App”: Now Apply for Home Loan from your Mobile
Yes, now individuals can apply for a home loan easily from LIC Housing Finance Limited’s mobile app called “Homy”. LIC HFL provides a wide range of home loans that will meet your needs at one of the lowest interest rates available.
Their home loans are tailor-made to meet all forms of a consumer base, salaried, self-employed, professional, NRIs, etc. LIC offers Low home loan interest rate starting from 6.90% p.a.
With the app, one can confirm their eligibility for a pre-approved home loan based on KYC and other details. The software can also be used by LIC Housing Finance agents in the sector to communicate with clients and deliver services in real-time.
LIC HFL HomY app facilitates:
Download the app and get instant loan deals depending on your eligibility, set your period of repayment, upload records, and submit the loan application. Track your loan application and download your pre-filled application and EMI calculator.
LIC HFL Home Loan Features on Mobile:
• Apply for Home Loans Online
• Check the latest rate of interest
• Get loan offers based on your income and property cost
• Calculate Eligibility and EMI
• Set repayment duration
• Upload documents
• Submit loan application
• Track your application status
• Chatbot to answer all your queries
Maximum loan amount
The maximum loan amount will be 90% of property value for a loan up to Rs 30 lakh
The maximum loan amount will be 80% of property value for a loan more than Rs 30 lakh and up to Rs 75 lakh
The maximum loan amount will be 75% of property value for a loan above Rs 75 lakh.
Maximum repayment period
The maximum repayment period for a salaried individual is up to 30 years
The maximum repayment period for self-employed is up to 20 years.
Documents required for LIC home loan:
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- For NRIs, passport is required
- Proof of residence
- Income documents:
- Salary slips and Form No.16 for salaried
- Last 3 years income tax returns along with financials for self-employed or professionals
- Bank statements for the last 6 to12 months
- Property Documents (in case property is identified):
- Proof of ownership of property
- In the case of flats, the allotment letter of the builder/society
- Up to date tax paid receipt.
Types of Home Loan
Home Loan for Resident Indian
Home Loan for Non-Resident Indian
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Home Improvement Loans
Griha Varishtha – Home Loan for Pensioners
LIC Home Loan Customer Care
You can contact LIC home loan-related questions and grievances via phone, email, and post.
LIC Housing Loan Customer Care Number of LIC HFL Corporate Office: 912222178600
LIC Housing Loan Customer Care Email ID
Email ID of LIC HFL: email@example.com
For Customer Grievance: firstname.lastname@example.org